Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Bill Bransford and Diane Cochran count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Alan Chvotkin is the vice president of the Professional Services Council.
Ilyse Veron is editor of The Public Manager.
Jean Gilson is the senior vice president for strategy and marketing of DAI.
An uncertain spending budget at the Defense Department isn't stopping large defense contracting companies from turning a solid profit.
Humberto Sanchez, Senate reporter at Roll Call, has an update from the Hill.
Jaime Gracia is industry co-chair of the Better Government IT Working Group and President and CEO of Seville Government Consulting.
The bill builds on a series proposals on improper payments, said Linda Springer, former OMB comptroller.
The Christian Science Monitor has estimates from leading economists.
Recent cyber attacks have left the Energy Department with a $2 million bill.