Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Read stories from today's newscast.
Robie Wood is Vice President of Operations at ISG. He joins Francis Rose for this week's Industry Chatter series
Here's what Federal News Radio's reporters were working on today
Tags: Reporters' Roundup
Learn what technologies and strategies must be used effectively and efficiently to properly consolidate your data centers. Josh Stephens is the vice president of technology at SolarWinds
Find out what changes The Social Security Administration needs to make to one of its programs. Daniel Bertoni is the director of education, Workforce, and Income Security Issues at GAO.
Get a better picture of how other agencies are handling hiring reform. Dr. Reginald Wells is the Chief human capital officer at the Social Security Administration.
Read stories from today's newscast
Here's what Federal News Radio's reporters worked on today
Tags: Reporters' Roundup ,
Tom Shoop is the Editor in Chief for Government Executive Magazine. He joins In Depth with information on how feds are preparing for a pay freeze
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update