Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable law firm and a former deputy administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose
Diane Cochran, principal for human capital services at Kelly, Anderson and Associates, and Julia Ziegler, Federal News Radio's web manager, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jake Wiens, a Project on Government Oversight investigator, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the number of vacancies of agency inspectors general. POGO maintains a list of IG vacancies.
David Maurer, the director of Homeland Security and Justice issues at the Government Accountability Office, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the results of a recent report on turnover in the Homeland Security Department's senior ranks.
Sam Rosenfeld, the chairman and co-founder of the Densus Group, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the definition of cyber protest and how federal agencies can protect themselves.
Brand Niemann, the former senior enterprise architect and data scientist at the Environmental Protection Agency, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the similarity between the new shared-services strategy and an older plan known as service-oriented architecture.
Gary McNeil, a co-manager of EPA's Combined Heat and Power Program, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss an award for energy savings earned by two military bases.
Steve Kelman, a professor of public management at Harvard University, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss simple, new cost-saving ideas.
Randy Garber, a partner in management-consulting firm, A.T. Kearney, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the five principles of restructuring defense spending.
Colleen Kelley, the president of the National Treasury Employees Union, which represents some 84,000 IRS employees, told In Depth with Francis Rose the 2013 budget request would allow IRS staff levels to increase by about 4,000 positions.