Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.
Bill Eggers of Deloitte and the DorobekInsider, Chris Dorobek, count down the most important Federal news stories of the week.
A weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week, as chosen by my Federal experts.
A virtual cottage industry has sprung up in Washington around coming up with remedies for both agencies and industry.
Wyatt Kash of GCN and longtime Federal executive Bob Suda count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Terry McCaffrey oversees every element of new stamps USPS releases.
This week's Federal News Countdown, featuring the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.
His goal: to settle once and for all the question of whether federal employees are overpaid compared to the private sector.