Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
In your cybersecurity update, think twice before trusting the calendar or address book on your smart phone.
See how DOD's money saving and efficiency tactics match up against your agency's. Bill Solis, Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues, GAO has more information
A new cybersecurity school opens its doors. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Something your agency is doing to become more efficient could actually be hurting it. Ed Hammersla is chief operating officer of Raytheon Trusted Computer Solutions.
IT management challenges continue at the VA and the Government Accountability Office's recommendations might keep your agency off the high-risk list. Joel Willemssen is the Managing Director for Information Technology Issues at the GAO.
Steve Kelman is the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, he shares how your agency can succeed when it fails
A review of the Social Security Administrations' budget may hold some solutions for your agency. Michael Astrue is the Commissioner of Social Security
A new bill for saving energy and money for your agency. Senator Tom Carper (D-Del.) explains it.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update