Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
All the traffic news surrounding Base Realignment and Closure isn't bad. Many facilities are getting upgraded roads that should move commuters through more efficiently, WTOP reports.
Shannen Rossmiller's life story and hundreds of cyber-captures are featured in a new book.
Dmitry Kagansky, Chief Technologist of Federal for Quest Software Public Sector, addresses rumors about the cloud that are circling around your agency.
The Defense Department has significantly underestimated the amount of money it needs to pay for service members housing allowances.
Camber Corporation has purchased federal EADS North America Defense Security and Systems Solutions.
Your agency invests a lot of money in IT, so it's no surprise you want the best out of it.
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National institute of Transition Planning, tells you the steps in case you need to go on disability.
It's been four years since the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs launched the Federal Recovery Coordinator Program, designed to expedite the process for wounded vets to get the care and services they needed.
Josh Gottheimer is a Senior Counselor at the Office of the Chairman at the Federal Communications Commission. He explains how this public-private partnership will work.
In this age of budget cuts, you are being asked to do more with less. One way to maximize your budget is to have a highly motivated workforce.