Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Air Force's B-2 stealth bomber fleet is getting ready to go under the knife.
Scott Denniston, executive director of programs at the National Veteran-Owned Business Association, discusses the barriers to veterans getting small business contracts.
Steve Kelman is a professor of public management at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
This virus is installing itself thorough a vulnerability in handling of TrueType fonts.
Guy Timberlake is co-founder of the American Small Business Coalition.
Despite considerations to cut federal workforce sizes, three agencies' staff have been growing in recent years.
Tim Hoechst is chief technology officer at Agilex.
Alexander says the cloud not only cuts IT costs but makes it easier to protect assets, according to Computer World.
Larry Allen is the president of Allen Federal.
The National Council of University Research Administrators' president explains how the proposed changes can impact groups that receive federal dollars.