Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Andrew Krepinevich is the president and CEO at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
Mears is head of Motorola Solutions' Government and Public Safety.
The White House says federal agencies stopped nearly $18 billion in improper payments in fiscal 2011. Danny Werfel, controller at OMB, explained how agencies did it.
Kelly O'Connor, president of Efiia Cares, shares details of the program.
The Android operating system developed by Google is expected to win approval for use on military networks by April.
The Department of Homeland Security has awarded the Online Trust Alliance a contract to to train agencies on email authentication.
Justice Deputy Chief Richard Downing says racketeering and corrupt organization laws need to cover online activities to help fight cyber crimes.
Evan Lesser is managing director of ClearanceJobs.com.
Uncle Sam wants you to tackle cybersecurity, and he's willing to send you to school for it.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Gov Exec, explains why these agencies are so appealing.