Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Joe Moye, CEO of Capgemini Government Solutions, shares his thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the IT reform plan.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy deLeon reviews the Quadrennial Defense Review and the transition from NSPS.
Joint Chiefs Chairman addresses "our way forward in Afghanistan" for foreign media.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.
Monday is the anniversary of President Dwight Eisenhower's "military-industrial complex" speech.
Unisys President of Federal Systems sees lots of growth coming in mobile device use at your agency.
For many years, the Pentagon budget has been off-limits, but some Congressional decision-makers are saying things like "everything should be on the table."
John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government tells host Francis Rose what's new in the updated Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010.
Your daily debrief of the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on.