Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra's departure from government could mean a gray future for cloud computing in the federal government. Federal News Radio got the forecast from NextGov reporter Joseph Marks.
The Army has awarded the Oshkosh Corporation a $226 million contract for 5,131 underbody improvement kits for the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected All Terrain Vehicle.
The administration's government reorganization efforts are underway. Federal News Radio spoke with Pat Dalton, chief operating officer at GAO, about duplication and redundancy in the federal government.
The Government Accountability Office says the Defense Department needs to step up its cybersecurity training.
Staying $585 million under budget is a major accomplishment for any agency. But, as Federal News Radio's Francis Rose found out, GSA's Bill Guerin did just that.
The House Appropriations Committee wants DoD to electronically find and track pharmaceutical information for troops at war.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is leading the charge on making a virtual Internet to better protect the real Internet.
Someday you'll want to take money out of your TSP. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, for tips on reversing the flow of cash.
Designing requirements for a big procurement at DoD involves three main elements: cost, schedule, and performance objectives. GAO's Mike Sullivan told Federal News Radio that DoD continues to struggle in those areas.