Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
What difference will the White house's Cybersecurity Proposal make? You'll find out next from Larry Clinton, president and CEO of the Internet Security Alliance.
The President won't be making Afghanistan troop withdrawal decisions. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
Giving up small purchases on a daily basis can mean big savings for your retirement, according to Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Read stories from today's newscast.
The new DoD secretary will need to concentrate on military spending cuts and withdrawing troops from the Middle East, according to Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of defense under President Reagan.
Stephen Shih of OPM tells Federal News Radio about the success of the new wiki site used for training and development of government managers and training professionals.
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
We all know agencies are facing major budget cuts. And despite these cuts many agencies are still wasting precious bid and proposal (B&P) dollars. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with with John Chierichella, partner in the Government Contracts and Regulated Industries Practice Group at Sheppard Mullin, about 10 ways your agency is wasting B&P.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra's departure from government could mean a gray future for cloud computing in the federal government. Federal News Radio got the forecast from NextGov reporter Joseph Marks.