Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Uncle Sam wants you to tackle cybersecurity, and he's willing to send you to school for it.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Gov Exec, explains why these agencies are so appealing.
Emily Pierce is Senate editor at Roll Call.
Utility cybersecurity is in a state of near chaos and a $60 piece of software can bypass an entire defense security system, warns Pike Research.
Jen Modarelli, CEO and principal of White Horse, has been studying federal government apps and joins In Depth with tips to make the most of mobile apps.
The Navy says its F-35C is different from the F-35A and B because of larger wing surfaces and reinforced landing gear, to hold up under the strain of catapult launches and short landings on aircraft carriers.
David Johnson, a senior analyst at Forrester, has been looking at what managers need to do to integrate Apples into their agency's network.
In Depth with Francis Rose brings highlights from the Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on counterfeit electronic parts in the Department of Defense supply chain.
The Pentagon wants to rewrite the contract terms with Lockheed Martin over the F-35 fighter jet in the middle of the deal.
Yogesh Khanna, the chief technology office of CSC's North American Public Sector, has compiled his list of top 10 lessons learned.