Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Leon Panetta will start his new job as the Defense secretary tomorrow.
Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for The Business of Government, outlines the the seven management imperatives federal managers should incorporate.
The Buy American Act was originally passed in 1933 to protect American jobs and companies.
Katherine Hammack is the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations & Environment in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Melissa Hathaway of Hathaway Global Strategies discussed cybersecurity as part of the series Executive Suite.
Guy Timberlake, Chief Visionary Officer and CEO of the American Small Business Coalition, explains what agencies need to do to increase their scores.
Oliver Fischer is a demographer and a conflict monitoring and response officer with the U.S. Census Bureau and a Sammies award finalist.
Here's what Federal News Radio's reporters worked on today.
Federal and military websites are under fire from hackers, according to Richard Stiennon, host of the "Threat Chaos" blog. He told Federal News Radio what he thinks needs to be done to fix that problem.