Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano -- says most countries don't even have a legal framework that governs cyber.
Paul Rowson, Managing Director at World at Work, analyzes the Gallup poll results.
Census Director Robert Groves explains how the agency will be able to still perform effectively despite the consolidation and cuts.
In Debra Filippi's 34 years of work in the federal government she served as the Director of the DoD/VA Interagency program office.
A round of cyber attacks on the Gannett Company targeted personal information of subscribers in the defense sector.
Lisa Shames is director of natural resources and environment at the Government Accountability Office and shares tips for your agency.
Shawn McCarthy is the research director at IDC Government Insights.
Leon Panetta will start his new job as the Defense secretary tomorrow.
Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for The Business of Government, outlines the the seven management imperatives federal managers should incorporate.