Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Your Thrift Savings Plan is probably home to the G Fund — and maybe some C Fund as well. But there's more to the TSP than just those two funds.
The Justice Department, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the FBI have teamed up to take 150 websites that are alleged to have sold counterfeit products.
By and large, federal budget managers remain satisfied with their jobs, said Jonathan Stehle is the president of the American Association for Budget and Program Analysis. The next challenge is better linking performance data with the budgeting process, he said in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
ACT-IAC's Jim Beaupre and ACT's Mary Davie joined In Depth with Francis Rose with lessons learned about innovating at a federal agency.
Brent Stacey is chief information officer and information management director at the Idaho National Lab.
President Obama has requested $166.5 million to fight computer crime over the next year, and Congress has approved every penny.
The new ceiling on the deal is $7.4 billion. The planes have never been used in combat and have in fact been grounded several times due to ongoing issues with the Onboard Oxygen Generating System and other malfunctions.
The hacking group Anonymous released 38,000 private emails belonging to a retired special agent of the California Department of Justice.
The annual rankings can serve as a recruiting tool for agencies, said Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership.