Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The high-profile issues of mobility and cloud computing are interconnected and reflect a shifting landscape not only at federal agencies but on a much wider scale, said EmeSec founder and CEO Maria Horton in an interview on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Jennifer Kerber, the vice president of homeland security at TechAmerica, an industry group representing technology contractors, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the finalized FedRAMP and what it means for industry.
The Government Accountability Office took a look at CMS' data analysis and Valerie Melvin, director of information management and technology resources issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the watchdog agency's latest report.
Hardish Nandra, a partner at CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how exactly to calculate cloud computing costs.
Col. Dan Hughes, the director of the Army's system-of-systems integration, joined in Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the second round of testing of the Army's handheld systems.
Helena Sims, the director of Intergovernmental Relations at the Association of Government Accountants, told In Depth with Francis Rose that agencies can face a variety of fraud and it's often difficult to detect all the "red flags." A new online toolkit created by the AGA aims to help agencies tackle fraud.
Eileen Cassidy Rivera, a senior health marketing strategist for Keegan Silver, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss her tips for building a better contracting brand.
Katherine Peters, the executive editor of Nextgov, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the troubles USCIS is having with its digitizing program — known as Transformation.
Julia Hudson, the General Services Administration's National Capital Regional administrator, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss GSA's series of "Business Breakthrough" seminars for small businesses. The aim of the conferences is to increase the participation of smaller companies on the GSA schedule.
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees federal employees TSP accounts. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the funds in the TSP fared last month.