Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
A fast-approaching budget deadline is creating increasing anxiety among federal workers that government could shut down if Congress does not reach a deal.
Sally Katzen, formerly with OMB, describes what it's like inside the federal workers' head as the threat of a shutdown looms.
Federally Employed Women conducted a survey of federal employees to offer suggestions to Congress in cutting agencies' costs.
Gary Guzy, the Council's Deputy Director, describes how these projects can make your agency more energy efficient.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
For federal IT professionals, getting your security clearance is only half the battle.
Expect a wave of spear-phishing e-mails looking for personal information and log-on credentials. This after Epsilon, an online marketing firm, was hacked. Thieves harvested millions of valid e-mail addresses.
Three contractors are sweeping up more than $1.3 billion in defense deals.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, Amy Morris and Tom Temin give their insights on what might happen in the coming days as Congress tries to beat the budget deadline.
Cybersecurity is often discussed in generic terms and vague descriptions. But one industry expert is calling the Department of Homeland Security's new cyber document clear and concise.