Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Federal News Countdown welcomed Tim McManus of Partnership for Public Service and Stan Soloway of Professional Services Council.
Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge sites information sharing advances shown by toner bomb case as examples of life-saving intelligence.
The new Joint Forces Command leader says he knows what he has to do, even thought the future of his command is uncertain.
Bill Damare, Vice President of Government Markets for ESI International, joined Francis Rose for the Industry Chatter series to discuss how agencies can keep projects on track.
American University Director of Sustainability Chris O'Brien analyzes the Federal News Radio "Greening the Government" survey.
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.
Bill Eggers of Deloitte and the DorobekInsider, Chris Dorobek, count down the most important Federal news stories of the week.
A weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week, as chosen by my Federal experts.
A virtual cottage industry has sprung up in Washington around coming up with remedies for both agencies and industry.