Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Larry Allen, the president of Allen Federal Business Partners, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent Bloomberg Government study examining the growth of multiple-award contracts.
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss new ways federal pay and benefits could be on the chopping block.
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the role played by contractors in dispelling falsehoods about agency-contractor contractor communication.
Fred Baillie, the DLA's chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the agency's new Task Management Tracker.
Bill Kobren, the director of the Logistics and Sustainment Center at DAU, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how a new online toolkit will help DoD's acquisition community.
Captain Tim Maloney, the React Company commander for the Marines Corps' Chemical Biological Incident Response Force, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to talk about the preparation efforts — just in case.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the year in TSP news and what to consider for next year.
Chris Wysopal, the co-founder and chief technology officer of Veracode, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent Veracode report examining the federal government's security posture for its mobile applications. The report found agency apps are often at higher risk of certain attacks.
Lee Rainie, the director of the Pew Internet Project, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the growing trend of "sousveillance," a term created to describe, bottom-up surveillance.
Gen. John Jumper, the former Air Force chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the past, present and future of the aerial inventory on the heels of the announcement that the F-22 order is now complete.