Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Economic Development Administration at the Commerce Department has shut down its network because of a cyber virus.
Mike Brostek, the director of tax issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the watchdog agency's recommendations for the IRS program that compares sources of tax information.
Retired Navy Adm. Fred Lewis, the president of the National Training and Simulation Association, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how modeling and simulation can play a role in navigating the next decade of Pentagon budget cuts.
Brad Antle, the president and CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the federal market space and how his company leverages agile development.
Some people who follow contracting say agencies are abusing small businesses through the reverse auction process. Raul Espinosa, the president of the Fairness in Procurement Initiative joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss why he believes agencies are abusing simplified acquisitions.
A new emergency alert system will allow 50,000 Transportation Security Administration employees to be able receive the same message at the same time thanks to a new cooperative effort with the U.S. Coast Guard.
The USS Ponce — a 41-year-old warship — will serve as a base for commandos operating in the region.
Richard Stiennon, the chief research analyst at IT Harvest and author of the book "Surviving Cyberwar" joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss why agency cybersecurity is not just a matter of Congress appropriating more funding.
Tony Montemarano, the director of strategic planning and information at DISA, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss DISA's efforts in enterprise IT.
Rob Guerra, a partner in Guerra Kiviat, chairs this year's AFCEA Bethesda's Children's Inn Gala. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the event.