Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Michael Fox, director of Carpathia Government Solutions at Carpathia Hosting, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion about issues facing the IT contracting world.
Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the progress agencies have made on federal hiring reform over the past two years.
Human resources expert Paul Rowson joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the challenges and changes faced by chief human capital officers and HR managers in 2011, as well as what they'll have to look for in 2012.
Asif Khan joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent GAO report examining those services' financial-management issues.
Bruce Blank, the energy director of the DLA's bulk petroleum business unit, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the procurement process of a new biofuel contract with the Navy.
It might not be surprising that pay was top-of-mind for federal employees in 2011. Most of the In Depth interviews on the top 10 list deal with potential changes to feds' pocketbooks.
Tags: 2011 and Beyond
Stan Soloway, the former deputy undersecretary of defense and the CEO of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the ups and downs of the acquisition community in 2011.
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable Law Firm joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the relationship between government and contractors over the past year and how that could change in 2012.
Mark Forman, the first e-gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the major cybersecurity challenges faced by federal IT officials in 2011 and what to look for in 2012.
Larry Allen, the president of Allen Federal Business Partners, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent Bloomberg Government study examining the growth of multiple-award contracts.