Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
The Inspector General's office at VA found 83 per cent of contracts weren't being entered, and that made oversight and accountability nearly impossible.
The lack of cyber personnel is crippling DoD, so says a director at the Army War College.
William Welch chairs the government contracts group at the General Counsel law firm and he tells us why.
The Internet Security Alliance is tackling this problem with help from government and industry.
Former deputy defense secretary Rudy Deleon gives his take on the President's call for Defense to slash spending.
The Sunlight Foundation is creating the Save the Data to fight cuts to open government websites.
Your agency is hiring people to lock down its networks, but finding qualified professionals is getting harder.
James Carafano, director of the Douglas and Sarah Allison Center for Foreign Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation, discusses the possible DoD cuts.
A defense contractor is admitting that it lied about replacement parts sold to the military.
The Obama administration's "cloud-first" policy is causing some headaches for IT pros in the federal government, says John Foley, editor of InformationWeek Government.