Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Stan Collender, a partner at Qorvis Communications and a veteran of budget work on Capitol Hill, told In Depth with Francis Rose it's unlikely Congress will approve a full-year budget this year given the rapidly approaching election season.
Travis Sharp, a fellow at the Center for a New American Security, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the defense budget. Sharp argued that the new budget and the accompanying strategy may actually make the automatic sequestration cuts, set to begin in January 2013, easier for Congress to swallow.
Todd Harrison, a senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss pay and benefits proposals in the fiscal-year 2013 budget request unveiled Monday. CSBA has been surveying service members on how they view their benefits.
Small businesses in 34 industries can earn more money and still be considered small by the government.
Bob Kirby, the vice president of federal government for CDW-G, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the findings of a recent report detailing the use of mobile devices at federal agencies.
Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how feds should prepare for retirement.
Steve Charles, the co-founder and executive vice president of technology contractor ImmixGroup, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the issues contractors are facing.
Stan Soloway, president and chief executive officer of the Professional Services Council, and Dan Chenok, senior fellow in the IBM Center for The Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Larry Clinton, the president of the Internet Security Alliance, testified before the House Energy and Commerce subcommittee on the role of the private sector in responding to cyber threats.
Beryl Davis, the director of financial management and assurance issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the findings of a recent report detailing how agencies cut improper payments.