Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: In Depth
Tim Hoechst, the chief technology officer at Agilex, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the process and what he, and the broader IT contracting industry, would like to see.
The Air Force plans to host its first Software Development Forum in Colorado Springs, Colo. next month. The forum is intended to provide program managers, application owners, developers and industry personnel with a central resource and community.
Steve Bucci, the senior cyber consultant for the public sector at IBM Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the emerging cybersecurity issues of 2012.
Rebecca Grant, the president of IRIS Independent Research and the director of the General William Mitchell Institute for Airpower Studies, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss whether the cuts in DoD's new strategic plan are reversible.
Steve Kelman, a professor at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and a former administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss lessons for better management and employee happiness.
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Dunn, president and CEO of the Air Force Association, discussed the Air Force's purported plans to scale back on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Infosec Island reports it has received evidence indicating that the Indian government is engaged in espionage, specifically targeting the US-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC), and potentially thousands of U.S. government networks.
Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton and former associate director for administration and government performance at OMB, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the leadership changes at OMB as they unfold so close to budget time.
Patricia Sigmon, founder and president of technology firm LPS Consulting, joined In Depth with Francis Rose for a discussion of hiring cloud-thinking professionals.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees the TSP, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the timeline for tax season feds need to know.