Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ImmixGroup
GSA awarded a $47.3 million contract to Metrica Team Venture to provide software and services under the continuous diagnostics and mitigation program. DHS expects the dashboard to offer a more insightful view of the cyber health of agency networks starting this fall.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , DHS , GSA , Jeff Eisensmith , Energy Department , Bob Brese , Jim Piche , continuous monitoring , Metrica Team Venture , industry , contracting , FedInsider , Jason Miller
Steve Charles, co-founder and executive vice president of immixGroup and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, will discuss what's ahead for contractors in 2014.
September 16, 2013 (Encore presentation September 23, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , continuing resolution , government shutdown , sequestration , Supply chain management , LPTA , GSA , inspectors general , Steve Charles , Larry Allen , Allen Federal Business Partners , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
With continuing resolutions and fiscal showdowns running rampant the last few years, government contractors have gotten used to near perpetual budget uncertainty clouding the marketplace. And the automatic, across-the-board budget cuts that kicked in March 1 only complicated contractors' efforts to manage their bottom lines. A panel of experts discuss how contractors are coping with the cuts as part of Federal News Radio's special report, Private Side of Sequestration.
Tags: industry , acquisition , sequestration , Private Side of Sequestration , Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Emily Kopp , Scott Lewis , Cameron Leuthy , Tim Larkins , PS Partnerships , Bloomberg Government , Jack Moore
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013
Strategic sourcing is still causing some heartburn at agencies across government. But Steve Charles, co-founder and executive vice president of immixGroup, says strategic sourcing is going to have a breakthrough year in 2013.
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , GSA schedules , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , B2G , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , David Perera
ImmixGroup's Allan Rubin and Skip Liesegang will talk about how their company is helping channel participants do more business with government.
July 30, 2012(Encore presentation December 17, 2012)
Tags: GSA schedules , SEWP , channel , VAR , reseller , Allan Rubin , Skip Liesegang , marketing , Government Channel Leadership Council , Amtower Off Center , Mark Amtower , acquisition , contracting
May 22nd at 12pm
Program will discuss Key Initiatives Around "Cloud Computing" in Government, Key Benefits Associated with Cloud Computing, Barriers or Contraints to still overcome, How to Address Security Concerns in a Cloud Computing Strategy, Private vs Public Clouds, A Future Vision for the next 1-2 Years in Cloud Computing
Steve Charles, the co-founder and executive vice president of technology contractor ImmixGroup, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the issues contractors are facing.
The IRS issues rules to hold back part of contractor payments, then holds back the rule. We talk about the impact with Steve Charles with the immixGroup.