Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ideascale
Agencies across the federal government face looming deadlines connected with the Open Government Initiative.
The Department of Homeland Security is accepting public comments until April 13 on how it can change, streamline or repeal regulations.
Jeff Zients, OMB's deputy director for management and chief performance officer, said he sent an email to federal employees asking for ways to reform export and trade missions of agencies. He said there are 12 different agencies that have programs in these areas. A new platform has collected almost 1,200 ideas so far.