Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ITIL
The tax agency earned level 3 certifications for the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Terry Milholland, the IRS CTO, said the standard approach to developing IT systems will increase productivity and capacity, while also bringing in much needed discipline.
Rudy Mazariegos, ARL's acting chief information
officer, said he's implementing the ITIL
framework to help bring more discipline to the
October 4, 2012
The Army and DISA are using more disciplined processes to implement technology upgrades. Email-in-the-cloud also is giving the Army better a firmer cyber posture, and it opens the door for a host of emerging technologies because of better identity management.
Tags: technology , Mike Krieger , David Simpson , Stephen Smith , Army , Cybersecurity , cloud computing , Email-as-a-service , DISA , AFCEA DC , Reggie Brothers , research and development , identity management , Jason Miller , DoD
Goutam Kundu, the agency's CIO, is focusing on reducing the number of applications, modernizing its systems and improving online customer service.
June 23, 2011