Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT services
Unisys received a materials task order to provide support services to the Centers for Disease Control's Information Technology Services Office, according to a Unisys release.
The agency will buy a broad range of technology services from eight large and seven veteran-owned small businesses under the T4 contract. The deal is a multiple-award IDIQ contract that will last five years.
This is the largest technology services contract ever from the agency.
Interior's National Business Center no longer will support CGI's Momentum software forcing NRC, EEOC, FLRB and NTSB to find a new financial management system provider.
SRA, an IT services and consulting company, is expected to be sold to a private equity firm for more than $1.8 billion.
A new call center, staffed by professionals trained to handle grieving callers, is among the first technology upgrades the Army has made in the aftermath of a management scandal at Arlington National Cemetery last year. Phase two will involve tackling the massive challenge of digitizing the cemetery's paper records.
DoJ's ITSS-4 multiple award contract gives 20 companies the ability to bid on task orders to provide a variety of technology services.
The cemetery's call center now has access to data and can answer every inquiry from veterans and family members.
The IRS awarded 33 companies, including eight small businesses, a spot on their TIPSS-4 contract.