Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT security
Mark Ryland, chief solutions architect with Amazon Web Services joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency transition to the cloud.
November 6, 2012
Dusty Wince, CEO of Knowledge Consulting Group will explain how his company can help your agency or business move securely to the cloud.
July 24, 2012
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
Christopher Fountain, senior vice president of SecureInfo joins host John Gilroy to talk about IT security.
July 10, 2012
Ted Davis, president of Unisys Federal Systems, will talk about how his company can help your transition to the cloud.
July 3, 2012
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Unisys , Ted Davies , Unisys Security Index , federal applications , ACT-IAC , GSA , Casey Coleman , Richard Spires , Steve VanRoekel , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The experts said too many chief information security officers have a compliance mentality. It's more important to understand the organization's mission and focus on protecting its most important data.
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.
Chief Information Assurance Officer
July 10th, 2008
KE&T Partners, LLC
Spetember 14th, 2009
It seems likely that Obama will use e-mail, and he will use a BlackBerry to send it.