Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT security
Allen Harper, vice president and chief hacker for Tangible Security will discuss how his company is helping federal agencies with their cybersecurity challenges.
September 23, 2014
Tags: technology , Allen Harper , hacking , Tangible Security , cybersecurity , penetration testing , advanced persistent threats , zero day threats , Red Hat , grey hat , white hat , script kiddies , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
On this week's Federal Tech Talk, Damon Davis, director of the Health Data Initiative at the HHS Idea Lab, and Sara Zellner, director of Programs at the Health Data Consortium, how public-private partnerships can help address issues like transparency and security in healthcare IT.
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , transparency , Damon Davis , HHS , HHS Idea Lab , Sara Zellner , Health Data Consortium , HiMSS , healthcare innovation , open data , open source , Health Datapalooza , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Astadia CEO Rebecca Rogers Tijerino and John Keefauver, vice president of Application Solutions, will discuss cloud system integration and how lessons learned in the commercial world can be applied to federal IT systems.
April 8, 2014
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Vivek Kundra , Rebecca Rogers Tijerino , John Keefauver , Astadia , hybrid cloud , software as a service , infrastructure as a service , SalesForce , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Steve Grewal, the chief information security officer for the Department of Education, joins Federal News Radio for an online chat. View the archived chat now.
Randy Wood, federal vice president of F5 Networks will discuss how Software Defined Application Services or SDAS, can benefit your agency.
February 25, 2014
Kevin Kelly, CEO of LGS Innovations, will discuss how his company can help improve network security at your agency.
December 17, 2013
Tom Ruff, vice president Public Sector for Akamai Technologies, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how his company can help you speed up the transfer of inormation at your agency.
November 19, 2013
Tony Harmon, CEO of CareDirector USA, wil discuss the interaction between technology and managed services, healthcare IT, and the Affordable Care Act.
November 5, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , Affordable Care Act , Managed Care Organizations , Managed services , outcome measurement , Microsoft CRM , internet technology , mobile security , Tonya Harmon , CareDirector USA , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Terry Gudaitis , owner/principal of Mindstar Security discusses how social media impacts security at your agency.
September 10, 2013
Tags: technology , information technology , FISMA , FedRAMP , social media , physical security , Terry Gudaitis , Cyveillance , Mindstar Security , FourSquare , spear phishing , malware , Twitter , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013