Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT Acquisition Advisory Council
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
DHS hopes the third time the charm for a financial modernization system. John Weiler is the Vice Chairman and Co-Founder of the IT Acquisition Advisory Council has more information.
Two major contributors to a task force on Defense Department IT acquisition said DoD's report to Congress on its plans for reform contains some good recommendations - but fails to identify how the department will overcome powerful cultural barriers to change. Experts said DoD failed to look outside the traditional Defense industrial complex for new ways to manage the IT lifecycle.