Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
Roger Baker tells Federal News Radio that the decision to eliminate a legacy system is not always cut and dry.
Freedom versus security. It's an issue many information security experts deal with. George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer and the deputy director in the Center for Biomedical Informatics and IT at the National Cancer Institute, talks with Jason Miller about the challenge.
January 13, 2011
KE&T Partners, LLC
Spetember 14th, 2009
DHS CIO Chase Garwood talks about getting advice and help when it comes to IT.
Feb. 4, 2010
July 22nd, 2009
The USPS is using green IT to try to help close its huge budget deficit.
Agency data on alternatives will help HHS make decisions
OMB recently released a memo telling agencies they need to change the way they look at IT, but will simply telling them to make changes do the trick?
ISA and ANSI Release New Action Guide to Help Business Leaders Mitigate the Risk and Damage of Cyber Attacks, EPA hires AT&T through Networx, private cloud backup service launched