Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
Hear about Telecommuting and how this solution allows for employees to utilize the telecommunication service to accomplish normal business activities. Here more on Nortel's objective's, mobility solutions and how they may allow you and your company to conduct business no matter where you are.
June 18, 2009
NASA is facing many challenges -- and has made many changes, especially when it comes to IT. Agency CIO Linda Cureton tells Federal News Radio more.
Initiative attempts to get them interested early.
In an exclusive exit interview, Pyke discusses why he's leaving and what he plans to do next.
A recent paper from Crowe Horwath, LLP, outlines how risk management could help you better manage your projects.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Roger Baker tells Federal News Radio that the decision to eliminate a legacy system is not always cut and dry.
Freedom versus security. It's an issue many information security experts deal with. George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer and the deputy director in the Center for Biomedical Informatics and IT at the National Cancer Institute, talks with Jason Miller about the challenge.
January 13, 2011