Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
Fred Baillie, the DLA's chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the agency's new Task Management Tracker.
Is your IT shop actively involved in your telework program? Here's a few reason they should be.
Former E-Government and IT Administrators Mark Forman and Karen Evans count down the top federal IT news stories of the year.
"Crawl before you can walk. Walk before you can run." That's how Federal CIO Steve VanRoekel framed his 2012 priorities in his first speech to government IT contractors in Washington. He said agencies would have to do "more with less," but he wanted to emphasize the "more."
Anne Arundel Community College officials say that by expanding their cybersecurity classroom space, they can become a hub for the training industry.
Martha Dorris, the deputy associate administrator of GSA's Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, told In Depth with Francis Rose that Search.USA.gov doesn't compete with commercial search giants, such as Google. Instead, the site relies on the commercial search providers to get information seekers on government sites, where USASearch can act as a "traffic cop" directing them to the most high-value content.
Veteran federal sales executive Max Peterson joined host Mark Amtower for a discussion about current conditions facing the IT community as well as potential "hot" areas for contractors selling IT products and services to the government over the next few years.
December 5, 2011(Encore presentation January 23, 2012)
Alex Filip, deputy director of the commission's communications office, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss new tools the CPSC has developed and how they can be used to bolster communication with industry.
Tim Hoechst is chief technology officer at Agilex.
David Powner, director of information technology management issues at GAO, shares highlights from the recent report.