Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Tags: EPA , Molly O'Neill , technology , data center consolidation , cloud computing , 2010 and Beyond , CGI Federal , Dorobek Insider , age of austerity , budget , management , innovation , WikiLeaks
Interior CIO Bernie Mazer tells Jason Miller about the new expanded role of the CIO.
The Center for Internet Security is trying to establish universal metrics for cybersecurity functions. We talk with Steve Piliero, the chief technology officer of CIS.
December 9, 2010
Chris Kemp, CTO for IT at NASA, joins host John Gilroy to discuss the agency's Nebula Cloud Platform.
December 14, 2010
Randolph Hite with GAO says his experience over the last 30 years in looking at large-scale IT projects across more federal departments and agencies than I can name has shown that this self-evident truth has been long and widely recognized and adopted when it comes to how IT projects are developed or acquired.
Does acquiring or developing a system incrementally equate to managing it incrementally? In a word, the answer is "no." Randolph C. Hite is the director of IT Architecture and Systems Issues at the Government Accountability Office.
The Office of Management and Budget announced five structural changes to put renewed focus on improving IT management. OMB CPO Jeffrey Zients says the way government currently budgets for and acquires IT is "broken."
National Defense University's iCollege professor Andy Gravatt explains the lessons on his course syllabus, from communication to risk management.
It's been more than nine months since the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative began with the intent to reduce energy usage, lower IT costs and improve security. And some federal agencies are discovering that it's difficult to reduce spending without putting some money upfront first. NASA is just one of the federal agencies trying to [...]
As the dust settles from the midterm elections, look for changes to how cybersecurity matters are handled on Capitol Hill. Homeland Security NewsWire is reporting that Representatives Peter King of New York and Darrell Issa of California will likely chair two committees with cybersecurity oversight.
Tags: Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , 2010 Election , Congress , Congressional Spotlight , Peter King , Darrell Issa , homeland security , Federal Drive , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Election 2010