Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
NASA is working on making cybersecurity a top priority.
Gino Magnifico, the chief information officer for the Army Contracting Command, explains how tenets of the 25-point plan from the Office of Management and Budget have helped boost performance at ACC.
Frustrated with content management systems? Host John Gilroy talks with Tony Byrne, founder of Real Story Group.
January 11, 2011
Jumping on the cloud may have seemed like a dream for many large businesses some time ago. But it’s becoming more of a reality in 2011. Large businesses – companies with 1,000 employees or more – are exploring benefits cloud computing has to offer and are looking to expand basic services to more complex infrastructure [...]
Angel Santa, Deputy Chief Information Officer in the Department of Justice's Office of Justice Programs, is John Gilroy's guest on Federal Tech Talk.
January 4, 2011
The IBM Center for the Business of Government released a report that highlights best practices for federal financial management.
Alvin Tucker of the American Society of Military Comptrollers explains the challenges to reform financial management.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Tags: EPA , Molly O'Neill , technology , data center consolidation , cloud computing , 2010 and Beyond , CGI Federal , Dorobek Insider , age of austerity , budget , management , innovation , WikiLeaks
Interior CIO Bernie Mazer tells Jason Miller about the new expanded role of the CIO.