Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
The Washington Business Journal reports that SRA has not gotten any counter offers to its planned acquisition by Providence Equity Partners.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency's existing information technology systems does not support disaster response activities effectively.
Dave Patterson is the executive director of the National Defense Business Institute at the University of Tennessee, College of Business Administration. In his role, he helps students understand the appropriate method for implementing IT acquisition.
March 29, 2011
Ben Marglin, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains changes coming to the way agencies make business cases for IT projects.
Shawn McCarthy, research director for IDC Government Insights, describes some IT budget trends and what they could mean for your agency in the long-run.
Dell has acquired SecureWorks and IT veteran Tom Patterson to help with its cloud computing offerings.
March 1, 2011
VA CIO Roger Baker says Government IT systems are at increased risk to inside and outside threats because many agencies don't have a centralized budget or operational authority over their IT systems.
Ten months into his term as chief information officer of the EPA, Malcolm Jackson tells Federal News Radio about his priorities and his transition from the private sector.
February 24,2011(Encore presentation May 19, 2011)
The U.S. Cyber Challenge will offer programs to encourage high school and college students with a knack for computers, mathematics and science to consider careers in IT security.
Cybersecurity adds to a slight increase in federal IT spending proposed for FY 2012