Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
Ben Marglin, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains changes coming to the way agencies make business cases for IT projects.
Shawn McCarthy, research director for IDC Government Insights, describes some IT budget trends and what they could mean for your agency in the long-run.
Dell has acquired SecureWorks and IT veteran Tom Patterson to help with its cloud computing offerings.
March 1, 2011
VA CIO Roger Baker says Government IT systems are at increased risk to inside and outside threats because many agencies don't have a centralized budget or operational authority over their IT systems.
Ten months into his term as chief information officer of the EPA, Malcolm Jackson tells Federal News Radio about his priorities and his transition from the private sector.
February 24,2011(Encore presentation May 19, 2011)
The U.S. Cyber Challenge will offer programs to encourage high school and college students with a knack for computers, mathematics and science to consider careers in IT security.
Cybersecurity adds to a slight increase in federal IT spending proposed for FY 2012
Patricia Titus is the vice president and chief information security officer at Unysis, explains the differences between IT and cybersecurity.
Chad Grant, policy analyst at the NASCIO, is the author of a report detailing the struggles of states to hire IT professionals.
NASA is working on making cybersecurity a top priority.