Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IT
As federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra prepares to depart government for a Harvard fellowship, he provided a top-10 list of lessons learned in his last appearance before Congress.
A new DoD program will let civilian Defense IT professionals switch places with their colleagues in the private sector. More information from Joyce France is director of CIO management services at the Defense Department in today's DoD Report
The Interior Department issued its four-year technology transformation plan where it describes how it will save $100 million a year starting in 2016. Interior's roadmap focuses on back office and administrative systems.
The Defense Department is launching an Information Technology Exchange Pilot Program.
The Marines putting in a massive order for new computers. Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Federal CIO Council released Thursday a list of 78 cloud projects being completed by the 25 largest federal agencies. Starting in December 2010, each agency was required to identify three projects to move to the cloud within 18 months as part of the Obama administration's 25-Point Plan to Reform Federal IT Management.
Maxing out technology at your agency - make sure you're using all the tools you've got. Learn more from Tom Shoop, Editor in Chief at Government Executive Magazine.
Dmitry Kagansky, Chief Technologist of Federal for Quest Software Public Sector, addresses rumors about the cloud that are circling around your agency.
"Security" is a word that gets woven in to nearly everything your agency does, so understanding what your security people are worried about is good information to have.
Steve Krauss, president of AFCEA Bethesda, talked to Federal News Radio about the event and some of the big issues that were to be discussed.