Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ISC Squared
Lynn McNulty was the State Department's first director of information systems security. He also served as policy liaison between NIST, agencies and Congress.
Findings have been released for the 2011 (ISC)² Global Information Security Workforce Study.
Cyber-attackers could view a shutdown as the perfect opportunity to infiltrate government systems. ISC squared's Hord Tipton joins us with analysis.
The Application Security Advisory Board was established to recommend ways to create awareness about the problem of insecure software and help organizations infuse security into the software development lifecycle. Boardmember Hart Rossman explains how it works.
Security community urges lawmakers to consider feedback regarding how to solve federal human capital crisis in cybersecurity. ISC's Hord Tipton gives us details on a new poll.