Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ISC Squared
Lynn McNulty was the State Department's first director of information systems security. He also served as policy liaison between NIST, agencies and Congress.
Findings have been released for the 2011 (ISC)² Global Information Security Workforce Study.
Cyber-attackers could view a shutdown as the perfect opportunity to infiltrate government systems. ISC squared's Hord Tipton joins us with analysis.
The Application Security Advisory Board was established to recommend ways to create awareness about the problem of insecure software and help organizations infuse security into the software development lifecycle. Boardmember Hart Rossman explains how it works.
Security community urges lawmakers to consider feedback regarding how to solve federal human capital crisis in cybersecurity. ISC's Hord Tipton gives us details on a new poll.