Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ISC Squared
Lynn McNulty was the State Department's first director of information systems security. He also served as policy liaison between NIST, agencies and Congress.
Findings have been released for the 2011 (ISC)² Global Information Security Workforce Study.
Cyber-attackers could view a shutdown as the perfect opportunity to infiltrate government systems. ISC squared's Hord Tipton joins us with analysis.
The Application Security Advisory Board was established to recommend ways to create awareness about the problem of insecure software and help organizations infuse security into the software development lifecycle. Boardmember Hart Rossman explains how it works.
Security community urges lawmakers to consider feedback regarding how to solve federal human capital crisis in cybersecurity. ISC's Hord Tipton gives us details on a new poll.