Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ISC(2)
The Office of Personnel Management has a list of 25 different conferences that comply with federal training regulations. Dan Waddell is director of government affairs for the cybersecurity non-profit (ISC)2. OPM just added their fourth annual Security Congress event to its list of approved conferences. On In Depth with Francis Rose, Waddell explained how the event got on the list.
Hord Tipton, the former chief information officer for the Interior Department and now the executive director of I(ISC)², says the most pressing cybersecurity concern for 2013 is securing the technology supply chain.
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Hord Tipton, the executive director of ISC2 and the former chief information officer at the Interior Department, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the "red flags" managers should look for in the hiring process.
Davin Knolton, the assistant chief of staff at the Army Combined Arms Center at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., who created a system that searches for, finds and remediates classified information on unclassified systems, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss his idea.
Executive Director Hord Tipton discusses what agencies are planning.
Chief Information Technology Security Office, Census Bureau
Dara Gordon Murray
Director of IT Security, HHS
August 14th, 2008
Joe Jarzombek, the director of software assurance at the division, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the workshops DHS is sponsoring at the conference.