Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
After conferring with leaders in the Treasury Department, President Obama announced Wednesday the departure of Acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller.
Terry Milholland, chief information officer at the Internal Revenue Service, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the agency's Customer Account Data Engine.
May 14, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama
Tom O'Rourke, principal with the law firm Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., talks about your 2013 taxes with host Bob Leins.
May 13, 2013
Tags: Lois Lerner
The threat of furloughs is hanging heavy over tens of thousands of federal workers who say they won't be able to pay the bills if forced to stay home for five to 15 days. So, Mike Causey wants to know, is there light at the end of this tunnel?
Furloughs are supposed to save money. But if you wait until the last-minute to notify workers it can be quite costly as the Internal Revenue Service has found out, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports.