Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
A cool new tool will give you an idea of the number of people who moved, as well as where they came from, and where they went to.
So who are the smartest TSP investors in government? Are they rocket scientists, economist, medical researchers or postal employees? Take Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's TGIF quiz to test your investment smarts.
Jim Webb has asked for an investigation into the U.S. Navy Veterans Association. The Virginia senator says the charity has given little evidence of providing for veterans, despite the group's tax returns claiming they helped 2.2 million Virginia veterans in 2009.
As the head of the IRS's Electronic Tax Administration, Terrence Lutes became the government's evangelist for online tax filing. We learn more in this encomium from Sen. Ted Kaufman.
Employee union claims agencies have abused their privileges and OPM has done nothing to stop them. NTEU says the Federal Career Internship Program flies in the face of merit system hiring principles.
Income tax season spawns Internet spammer scams
Health care reform may look good on paper, but now it's up to agencies to make it a reality. Andrew Croshaw is Managing Director for the Health Care Practice at Leavitt Partners breaks down the workload for us.
As federal employees and retirees prepare to file their 2009 federal and state income tax returns, they should make sure that they can legitimately claim tax dependents.
FIVE events during the fall of 2009 thrust concerns over "homegrown" terrorism—or extremist violence perpetrated by U.S. legal residents and citizens—into public view. A new CSIS report examines these five cases, situating them within the context of recent U.S. efforts to address domestic radicalization.
One of the largest Federal employee labor unions is in the second day of its three-day legislative conference, held yearly in Washington. The National Treasury Employees Union is pressing for things like collective bargaining rights for Transportation Security Administration screeners while also expressing its concern for the safety of all feds at their workplaces.
Tags: newsstand , employee safety , NTEU , Colleen Kelley , Austin , TIGTA , TSA , Barbara Mikulski , Nita Lowey , collective bargaining rights , Jeffrey Zeints , OMB , chief performance officer , Max Cacas