Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
GAO's James White describes the report findings on the 2010 tax filing season.
In light of the shootings in Arizona, Federal News Radio wants to know how safe feds feel at their workplace.
The National Program Manager for Coaching and Mentoring Strategy in IRS, Beverly Malone, says you can learn from your staff as they learn from you!
As coordinator of the Leadership Succession Review, Susan Clayton lays the foundation of IRS Succession Planning and involves all front line, department and senior managers. Meet the newest Causey Award winner!
Beverly Malone is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. She created a mentoring program for the wounded soldiers to gain work experience with the IRS prior to transitioning out of military service.
Dr. Susan Clayton is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Dr. Clayton identified and evaluated emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Dr. Susan Clayton, HR Specialist, Internal Revenue Service, was nominated for identifying and evaluating emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Beverly Malone, with the Internal Revenue Service, was nominated for a Causey Award for creating a mentoring program for the wounded soldiers to gain work experience with the IRS prior to transitioning out of military service.
GSA will leave the standard mileage reimbursement at 51 cents for government travel, even though the IRS has raised its rate to 55.5 cents.