Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
Several cyber experts are not sold on how security around cloud computing will work. Some of the doubts come as GSA issues draft requirements for FedRAMP. Others say agencies likely will move to a private cloud first before trusting data to a public provider.
A look into the 12 year modernization project at the IRS.
The IRS releases TSP contribution limits for 2011.
Hear more from TIGTA's Mike Phillips on the IRS's effective phone operations system
The Justice Department's new report finds that the number of partial documents released last year increased by 50,000. Many agencies also reduced their backlog of FOIA requests. Agencies say some of improvements can be attributed to increased attention across the government and better technology.
A cool new tool will give you an idea of the number of people who moved, as well as where they came from, and where they went to.
So who are the smartest TSP investors in government? Are they rocket scientists, economist, medical researchers or postal employees? Take Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's TGIF quiz to test your investment smarts.
Jim Webb has asked for an investigation into the U.S. Navy Veterans Association. The Virginia senator says the charity has given little evidence of providing for veterans, despite the group's tax returns claiming they helped 2.2 million Virginia veterans in 2009.
As the head of the IRS's Electronic Tax Administration, Terrence Lutes became the government's evangelist for online tax filing. We learn more in this encomium from Sen. Ted Kaufman.
Employee union claims agencies have abused their privileges and OPM has done nothing to stop them. NTEU says the Federal Career Internship Program flies in the face of merit system hiring principles.