Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
The IRS awarded 33 companies, including eight small businesses, a spot on their TIPSS-4 contract.
Russell George, Treasury inspector general for Tax Administration, explained why the focus at IRS has changed from modernization to security.
The Internal Revenue Service has more than $5 million in unclaimed federal tax refunds in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson told his wife, Leslie, to put "the cash" in her underwear and to flush a $100,000 check down the toilet, shortly before they were both arrested and charged Friday following a four-year federal investigation allegedly involving bribes related to housing development funding.
Several cyber experts are not sold on how security around cloud computing will work. Some of the doubts come as GSA issues draft requirements for FedRAMP. Others say agencies likely will move to a private cloud first before trusting data to a public provider.
A look into the 12 year modernization project at the IRS.
The IRS releases TSP contribution limits for 2011.
Hear more from TIGTA's Mike Phillips on the IRS's effective phone operations system
The Justice Department's new report finds that the number of partial documents released last year increased by 50,000. Many agencies also reduced their backlog of FOIA requests. Agencies say some of improvements can be attributed to increased attention across the government and better technology.
A cool new tool will give you an idea of the number of people who moved, as well as where they came from, and where they went to.