Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
Beverly Malone is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. She created a mentoring program for the wounded soldiers to gain work experience with the IRS prior to transitioning out of military service.
Dr. Susan Clayton is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Dr. Clayton identified and evaluated emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Dr. Susan Clayton, HR Specialist, Internal Revenue Service, was nominated for identifying and evaluating emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Beverly Malone, with the Internal Revenue Service, was nominated for a Causey Award for creating a mentoring program for the wounded soldiers to gain work experience with the IRS prior to transitioning out of military service.
GSA will leave the standard mileage reimbursement at 51 cents for government travel, even though the IRS has raised its rate to 55.5 cents.
A Government Accountability Office report to be released Tuesday finds contractors who received stimulus funds have more than $757 million in back taxes.
The nominations are in. Vote now for the best dressed fed!
You may be down, but you're not out of options