Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
Jodi Patterson of the IRS Office of Taxpayer Correspondence explains how the agency weathered its way through the first several months of the Plain Writing Act.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, lists things not to do when filing your taxes.
Service members serving outside of the United States -- including those supporting operations in Libya and Japan -- will receive an automatic two-month tax filing extension this year.
The Pentagon and IRS are giving you another two months.
Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer has details on some money you may have forgotten about!
Tags: pentagon , Pentagon budget , Defense Department , Department of Defense , Robert Gates , Michael Mullen , Treasury Department , FY 2010 budget , Timothy Geithner , Internal Revenue Service , Douglas Shulman
Oct. 15 is fast approaching and is a key deadline for millions of individual taxpayers who requested an extension to file their 2009 tax returns. But it's also an important deadline for some feds! Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
GAO's James White describes the report findings on the 2010 tax filing season.
In light of the shootings in Arizona, Federal News Radio wants to know how safe feds feel at their workplace.
The National Program Manager for Coaching and Mentoring Strategy in IRS, Beverly Malone, says you can learn from your staff as they learn from you!