Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRS
The Pentagon and IRS are giving you another two months.
Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer has details on some money you may have forgotten about!
Tags: Pentagon , Pentagon budget , Defense Department , Department of Defense , Robert Gates , Michael Mullen , Treasury Department , FY 2010 budget , Timothy Geithner , Internal Revenue Service , Douglas Shulman
Oct. 15 is fast approaching and is a key deadline for millions of individual taxpayers who requested an extension to file their 2009 tax returns. But it's also an important deadline for some feds! Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
GAO's James White describes the report findings on the 2010 tax filing season.
In light of the shootings in Arizona, Federal News Radio wants to know how safe feds feel at their workplace.
The National Program Manager for Coaching and Mentoring Strategy in IRS, Beverly Malone, says you can learn from your staff as they learn from you!
As coordinator of the Leadership Succession Review, Susan Clayton lays the foundation of IRS Succession Planning and involves all front line, department and senior managers. Meet the newest Causey Award winner!
Beverly Malone is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. She created a mentoring program for the wounded soldiers to gain work experience with the IRS prior to transitioning out of military service.