Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRMCO 2010
At this year's IRMCO, Dave McClure gave his assessment of the Open Government Initiative.
Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says a new program will make sure cloud computing makes economic sense for agencies and companies.
OMB Controller Danny Werfel says agencies have been developing inventories and now it's time to get rid of unneeded real estate.
Controller Danny Werfel says agencies have been developing inventories and now it's time to get rid of unneeded real estate. OMB also preparing to kick off cloud computing certification program. And administration's performance management portal under development.
Tags: management , technology , Danny Werfel , Vivek Kundra , Shelley Metzenbaum , OMB , GSA , DHS , DoD , Treasury , FDA , real property , improper payments , cloud computing , FedRAMP , performance measurement
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon gives us a sneak peek at the future of contractor relations.
Steve Kempf, acting commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service, and Ed O'Hare, the assistant commissioner, at the General Services Administration bring us up to date from IRMCO 2010.
Administrator Martha Johnson tells Federal News Radio her agency is working on a top-to-bottom review of how they measure mission success.
Administrator Johnson wants to reduce the number of metrics GSA uses, and move the measures from inspection to motivating employees. The agency also wants to encourage agencies to be less risk adverse by leaning on their services.