Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IRMCO 2010
Berry promises 900 new future leaders and an end to KSAs.
The administration's new high priority performance goals will have a significant impact on every area of government operations. Kathleen Turco, the chief financial officer at the General Services Administration gives us a preview.
Presented by GSA, the Interagency Resources Management Conference (IRMCO) brings robust content, renowned thought-leaders, engaged attendees, and sponsors with solutions specific to this topic, to connect and network with each other. Tom Temin gives us an update.
Kodak moments from Federal News Radio's coverage of IRMCO 2010 from Cambridge, Md.
Agency Director John Berry will hire someone to oversee the new approach to automating and calculating retirement data. Berry says he hopes to make up to 70 percent of the most common calculations electronic. OPM also just has begun a results oriented pilot in two offices as part of a workplace flexibility initiative.
The four senior Office of Management and Budget officials who are leading the Obama Adminstration's management efforts detail the strategies they're using to move forward.
Promised changes are starting to take hold; 900 new employees are screened, waiting to be hired.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
OPM says two agencies will hold training sessions on how to use this new approach to hire senior executives. OPM also is working with other organizations to extend the training new SESers receive.
Tags: Pay & Benefits , management , Nancy Kichak , John Berry , OPM , John Palguta , Senior Executive Association , Partnership for Public Service , Veterans hiring , Senior Executive Service , onboarding , hiring reforms , Hiring databases
Big Federal names talk to Federal News Radio at IRMCO.