Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: INPUT
Listen April 9th - 2pm
RFI could come later this summer for IT services contract. Agency to relook at contract four years ahead of schedule.
Recompete of $750 million deal expected to begin in late 2009
It's a big day for contractors. INPUT is releasing its list of the Top 20 Federal Contract Opportunities for 2010.
GSA putting pieces in place through acquisition process. RFQ for infrastructure-as-a-service expected soon, and more information about software-as-a-service coming too.
The INPUT economic stimulus suite includes an in-depth analysis of the stimulus package, discrete federal, state, and local government reports, and a database with over 340 spending initiatives, totaling more than $311 billion from 29 federal agencies.