Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: INADEV
Former DHS technology leader Dan Katz believes the continued surge in the amount of data produced daily will provide a "renaissance, of really innovative, really high-value solutions" to the government's open data issues.
The one year anniversary of Project Open Data approaches, but some agencies are still getting used to the idea of sharing their data with colleagues across government and with the public. Dan Katz is vice president of technology solutions at INADEV and a former Web initiatives leader at DHS. He said the government isn't doing too badly with Project Open Data overall on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Scott Armstrong, chief strategy officer at INADEV, joins Francis Rose on Industry Chatter.
Ferhan Hamid, CEO of INADEV Corporation, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the development of mobile application at federal agencies.