Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IG
Alan Duncan, assistant IG for the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), joins host Tom Temin to discuss a new report on cybersecurity challenges.
January 6, 2011
The IG says GSA's CIO has made progress securing the agency, but...
The Office of the Inspector General released the 2010 list of the top ten management and performance challenges facing the Department of Justice, with counter terrorism as the top challenge.
The IG for DHS has a new plan for tracking its performance while tracking the department. IG Richard Skinner explains.
OIG of DHS makes recommendations for the department's data center consolidation initiative.
WFED's Max Cacas spoke with Sen. Grassley
The federal agency in charge of protecting other agencies from computer intruders was found riddled with hundreds of high-risk security holes on its own systems.
The Pentagon's top watchdog has abandoned efforts to do in-depth audits of defense contracts, leaving billions of dollars in taxpayer money at risk because of overpayments and fraud, according to an investigative report due to be made public Thursday.
Worksharing has grown so much and so fast at the Postal Service, it has created unintended consequences. We get details from Mohammad Adra is with the Office of Inspector General at the Postal Service.
The Postal Service has approximately 189,000 delivery vehicles. As they get older, is it cheaper to replace or repair them? We get findings of a new study from Mark Duda, Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Audits at the Postal Service.