Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IG
Immigration processing is vulnerable to insider threats according to a new report from the DHS inspector general.
Learn more about what Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) thinks Congress can do to help the U.S. Postal Service.
Skinner shares what it was like to oversee an organization that included 23 agencies.
In his office, he swears in new employees, is in charge of the CFC campaign, and even made vegetarian chili for the CFC campaign chili cook-off. And that's NOT when he's being the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program. Meet Causey Award winner, Neil Barofsky.
Neil Barofsky is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. He built the Office of the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Protection Program, from two people to 100 people in one year, doubling his staff every two months by calling upon experienced folks from every agency.
Neil Barofsky, the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, was nominated for a Causey Award for building the TARP office from the ground up.
The Inspector General's office at VA found 83 per cent of contracts weren't being entered, and that made oversight and accountability nearly impossible.
After 15 years, Justice Department Inspector General Glenn Fine is stepping down. He tells us what's next.
Alan Duncan, assistant IG for the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), joins host Tom Temin to discuss a new report on cybersecurity challenges.
January 6, 2011
The IG says GSA's CIO has made progress securing the agency, but...