Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IEDs
The watchdog for spending in Afghanistan is warning commanders that a safety system to protect U.S. troops from roadside bombs is incomplete or inadequate.
The Defense Department is the single largest consumer of energy in the world, and as part of a broad strategy to shift consumption to renewable sources, the Marine Corps is rolling out its Ground Renewable Expeditionary Energy Network System (GREENS). Project manager Michael Gallagher told In Depth that GREENS saves not only fossil fuels and money, but also lives.
Col. Thomas Roe, director of the Center for Army Lessons Learned, offers insight on how the Army takes what it has learned from fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq and is applying it to future conflicts.