Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ICITE
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency is focusing on four programs to add more value to how it delivers GIS content and services to the DoD and intelligence communities. Director Letitia Long said the community is in phase three of the evolution of using and sharing geospatial information.
The 'Needipedia' project is designed to stay within federal procurement law, but it short cuts some of the steps that cause agencies to wait months or years to solve current-day problems. DIA releases RFPs connected to an ongoing Broad Agency Announcement to give contractors a path to offer technology more directly.
Al Tarasiuk, the chief information officer of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, took over the systems integration role for the intelligence community IT Enterprise (ICITE) program after progress slowed.
September 26, 2013
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said the lead agencies under the IC IT Enterprise program launched a standard desktop, a secure community cloud and an apps store in mid-August. Al Tarasiuk, the assistant DNI and intelligence community chief information officer, said the key to this effort was having an ICwide agreed-upon security architecture and policies.