Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ICITE
The 'Needipedia' project is designed to stay within federal procurement law, but it short cuts some of the steps that cause agencies to wait months or years to solve current-day problems. DIA releases RFPs connected to an ongoing Broad Agency Announcement to give contractors a path to offer technology more directly.
Al Tarasiuk, the chief information officer of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, took over the systems integration role for the intelligence community IT Enterprise (ICITE) program after progress slowed.
September 26, 2013
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said the lead agencies under the IC IT Enterprise program launched a standard desktop, a secure community cloud and an apps store in mid-August. Al Tarasiuk, the assistant DNI and intelligence community chief information officer, said the key to this effort was having an ICwide agreed-upon security architecture and policies.