Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ICE
Eric Olson, security program coordinator at the Woodrow Wilson Center's Mexico Institute
A new study finds Prince William County's immigration policy has cut the number of illegal immigrants. And the authors say the rates of some crime have fallen since the policy was implemented.
New members of Congress signal a new oversight structure for DHS - but broad changes aren't likely, says former Asst. Secretary of DHS.
In Arlington County -- where 25 percent of residents are immigrants -- officials are worried the federal Secure Communities program is having a chilling effect on community policing.
Correa has spent 28 years working in the procurement area. She now moves to a broader role.
Agencies are testing an assortment of smartphones and tablet computers to improve how their workforces meet their missions. But there still are questions about the security of these devices.
Tags: technology , telework , cybersecurity , mobile , ACT/IAC , DHS , Jerry Rhoads , DoJ , ATF , Rick Holgate , GSA , Sonny Bhagowalia , Apple , iPad , Research in Motion , BlackBerry , Samsung , Android , Google , tablet computing , mobile apps , Challenge.gov , mobile computing , Max Cacas
The Arlington County Board has officially notified U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Virginia State Police they will be withdrawing from the federal Secure Communities Initiative.
The new, tougher policy from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency comes after the death of a Catholic nun, allegedly at the hands of an illegal immigrant with previous drunken driving arrests.
Tags: Immigration , Paul Ebert , Bristow , Carlos A. Martinelly Montano , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Jeanette M. Mosier , Brian P. Hale , Neal Augenstein , Prince William County Board of Supervisors , Corey Stewart
Counterproliferation experts say Iranian agents' smuggling operations include parties who aren't aware they are doing anything illegal.
June 14th and June 16th
The ICE's Secure Communities program is designed to change immigration enforcement by using technology to share information between law enforcement agencies and by applying risk-based methodologies to focus resources on assisting all local communities remove high-risk criminal aliens.