Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ICC
It could get a little noisy at night for people who live near Shady Grove Road, and I- 370, as crews begin paving the Intercounty Connector at night.
Crews will close all four lanes of Interstate 270 overnight Friday to erect an overhead sign structure. The closures will occur between midnight and 4 a.m.
Commuters will soon get a rare opportunity to travel on one of the region's major transportation projects, but not by car or train. It will be by foot.
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.
WTOP compares the region's two dominant counties -- Fairfax and Montgomery.
Tags: Sprawl & Crawl , VDOT , Interstate 95 , Dulles Rail Project , HOT lanes , Capital Beltway , Va. Route 123 , public transportation , Martin O'Malley , Wheaton , Shady Grove , Twinbrook , Interstate 270 , Interstate 370 , Md. Route 97 , Andrew Mollenbeck
For decades it has been planned, debated, deconstructed and resurrected. Now, with the controversial Intercounty Connector well under construction in Montgomery and Prince George's Counties, WTOP is learning how much it will cost to take a ride on the toll road.
A right-hand turn has now become a left-hand turn for drivers at the intersection of Shady Grove Road and Interstate 370.