Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ICC
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector opens Wednesday morning, but how exactly it's going to impact your commute is still unclear.
The buses will begin at the Gaithersburg Park and Ride and follow the InterCounty Connector to Shady Grove Metro station and the Norbeck Park and Ride.
Members of the media got their first look at the brand new roadway Tuesday. Pristine bridges and overpasses, a tunnel gleaming with white tiles and unique archway designs give the roadway its own hallmarks.
Do you have an E-ZPass? If you want to drive on the Intercounty Connector in Maryland you will be required to have one -- that is unless you want to pay a service fee.
A new speed camera has been set up along the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, just south of I-695, the Baltimore Beltway.
The Maryland State Highway Administration will be closing a northbound section of Interstate 270 early Thursday morning.
A project spokesperson tells WTOP the first segment of the Maryland highway will not open until next year at the earliest.
To install new Intercounty Connector signs, crews will close all four lanes on the northbound side of I-270 north of Exit 6/West Montgomery Avenue for 15 minutes at a time from midnight until 4 a.m. Thursday.
The speed cameras will be set up in various work zones in Prince George's, Frederick and Baltimore counties.
Tags: speed cameras , highway work zones , Maryland State Highway Administration , SafeZones , Darci Marchese , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl , InterCounty Connector , Interstate 95 , Interstate 695 , I-95 , Baltimore beltway
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.